Booking with us is easy
- We suggest each and every traveler to carry his/her Id proof and the voucher issued by Glacial Adventures during the tour.
- In case the travelers fails to board the Volvo/ Deluxe bus on time, the transport arrangements shall be done from on their own.
- The cab services will be provided as per the stated itinerary and thus cann’t be used on disposable basis i.e. as per wish.
- The check in-out time shall be as per Hotel Policies. Also the early check in / late checkout will be subject to availability and hotel rules.
- Guests are advised to follow the meal timing instructed by the hoteliers. As for any un-availed meal neither it will be refunded or adjusted in the package amount.
- Rohtang pass Sightseeing is closed on Tuesdays. Hence we can alter your sightseeing days to cater a smooth tour to you.
- NGT (National Green Tribunal) do not allow more a 1000 vehicles a day to Rohtang pass. Thus, the rohtang pass sightseeing can be re-scheduled depending on the permits obtained online.
- If the vehicle permit is obtained for Rohtang pass, the Taxi will take you “upto snowline” only as per the government’s security instructions.
- The Transport services and hotel amenities differs from place to place . So keeping the geographical difference in mind, we request you to kindly do on lacking terms of service providers i.e. transporters, hoteliers etc.
- The customers will themselves be reliable for any loss of property or life from their end.
- Glacial Adventures shall not be reliable for any inconvenience caused due to bad weather, strikes or any disruptions arisen by the government.
- For any extra services availed by the customer, extra cost will be levied for the same.
To make your booking process easy, glacial Adventures furnishes you with three payment options:
• Pay online using our Payment Gateway portal
• Do NEFT from your bank to ours
• Or Deposit cash in any of our bank account
• 50 % of the total package is mandatory to reserve your tour package. However, this amount may vary depending on your tour dates and package selected.
• After paying the desired amount, do forward us the screenshot of the payment.
• The remaining payment of the package will be collected just before starting the tour.
- All claims, disputes and litigation relating to the tours arranged or co-coordinated by the Company shall be construed according to current Indian laws only and shall be subject to jurisdiction of courts in Manali Himachal Pradesh only.
- This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical signatures.