AMENDEMENT & CANCELLATION POLICY
- Travelers must acknowledge about any cancellation or amendment in the written form.
- The desired information must be passed on to Glacial Adventures atleast 10 days prior to the tour.
- The customer can change the tour dates of the package. However the new selected dates may change your earlier booked Hotel and room Category, Volvo seats, prices etc. In addition to that companies’ Prepone/postpone charges of INR 3000 /- will be levied.
- In case the customers wish to change the destination of the package it can be done so, but only after reducing the cancellation charges of previous booking. Thereafter only, the remaining amount will be adjusted in new destination booking.
- In case the customers wish to cancel the tour, below polices will apply :
- If a certain service in the package is cancelled, than the related hotelier’s/ transporter’s cancellation charges will apply.
- 25 % of the total package cost will be deducted if tour is cancelled 25 days prior to the tour
- If a package is cancelled in between 10-25 days before the travel date, the entire Advance amount will become non-refundable.